Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Under Construction

I'm once again ready for a change.  I found a really neat background through blogger tonight and thought it fit great with the theme of this blog.  So I have that much changed already.  I am going through and working on the rest, but it might take a few days to get it completely finished.  So until then, the design of the blog will be "under construction."  As for new posts, expect some over the weekend and on into next week.

Matt

No comments: