Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Some Links for The Priest's Graveyard

I know that I have talked a lot about a book that has not even come out yet, but I am really excited about Ted Dekker's latest.  No, it is not part of his monstrous series that he created.  It is a new stand alone.  It does, however, promise to be a great story.  Just reading some of the reviews out there over the last few weeks has been encouraging and exciting.  Will it be his best ever?  I sure hope so, but it will take a lot to top Thr3e.  I do believe, however, that it is possible for this to be an even better story!  So if you are as excited about this book as I am, then visit some of the links below.  The first is an interview with Ted Dekker himself.  The second is one of the many reviews that have already been written for this book.  Also, do not forget to go out and pre-order a copy for yourself!  I will be back in a couple weeks with a review once I finish it myself.

Interview:
http://fictionaddict.com/2011/04/11/ted-dekker-interview-4-11-2011/

Review:
http://www.booklistonline.com/ProductInfo.aspx?pid=4648877&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Matt

No comments: