Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Sunday Blog?

It may appear as if this blog has turned into a Sunday thing. For three Sunday's in a row now, I have only posted on Sunday. But that is not because I have given up on the blog. The main reason why I have only managed a few posts here and there lately is because I have not had time to post. School has really picked up these past few weeks. I have had 3 major papers, all 10+ pages, one almost hitting 20. I have been finishing many novels and other textbooks to finish out the semester. And I have had to study Greek more and more to make sure I tie up all the loose ends before the final, which is tomorrow.

But hopefully, I am back to writing. Hopefully, I will be able to find some time tomorrow to post some more. As I said, there are a few books that I have finished that I want to talk about, The Power and the Glory, Winesburg, Ohio, and a commentary on John. Also, I have a new series for Biblical Reflections from John and Proverbs that will go along with the Pastoral Epistles that I am still working on. There was another exciting race last night to write about as well. And the world has many good news stories that I have not yet mentioned or given my take on recently.

So that should all keep me fairly busy in the coming weeks. Hopefully this Sunday trend will die tonight and a new post will come tomorrow or later this week.

One last thing... I am heading back to the Daycare next week, where I was last summer. So I should have plenty of stories and exciting updates from there as the summer begins. Hope to be on here soon, don't neglect to check in this week because I do not feel like I will wait until Sunday this time.

Matt

No comments: