Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Hard Week

What a week it has been this week. Just when I think life is beginning to settle down and I can get back to some normal things (such as posting on here), chaos erupts somewhere else. This time it happened at work, and it was not the kids. I cannot go into any detail about what has been going on, but I can say that it has not been too much fun. Also, it has produced long days at work that completely where me out. I just woke up from an hour and a half nap that is coming off of 12 hours asleep on Friday night.

The situation is still not resolved, but I am praying that things will begin to work out this week. And hopefully that will help this week not drag on so badly. Please pray that the situation will be handled the way it needs to be, and that it will not affect my work performance or my relationship with the kids to which we minister each day.

Other than that, summer is clicking right along. It is nice to keep in touch with some friends at school, which I have also done some this week. But I feel like summer is almost over, and school is not seeming too bad right now. I am going to enjoy these next four weeks though, because I know that it will probably be a challenging semester once again.

Matt

No comments: