Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Finals Week

It's been way too long since I've updated the blog, but I have been quite busy these last few weeks.  It's the end of the semester, and that means that there is way too much going on all at once.  I have been finishing up papers, which I might eventually put on here as I have done before, and I have been preparing for finals, which begin Tuesday.  As a result, this blog was one thing that had to take a backseat in life for a while. 

The good news is that I have plenty of ideas about what I want to write about when I get the time to do so again.  So look forward to first, a review of The Priest's Graveyard, which I have promised is coming.  Then, I may begin posting some of the papers that I have written this semester.  There are also a few other books that I have read and plan to read that I may post reviews for in the coming weeks.  So hopefully, as this week settles down and I get back into a routine again this blog will come back to life.

Also, for a quick update on a job, I have one!  I found an internship for the summer.  I will be a camp counselor at a school's camp about half an hour from campus for the summer.  I am looking forward to investing in the lives of many children this summer.  I cannot wait to see what God has in store for the summer.  This internship is also good for seminary credit, so I will have a couple assignments to work on as well.  But other than that, I will not have much to do this summer, which should give me plenty of time write.

Matt

No comments: