Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thank You for 100 Posts

Well this is technically post 101. But the previous 100 posts were only possible because of my readers. Thanks to all of you who have read this blog and/or commented on some of the posts. Knowing that I have readers out there has kept me posting.

About 5 months ago I started this blog so that close friends and family could keep up with what was going on in my life. Now, people that I have never met are commenting on some of the posts. Thanks to you as well!

I said that the main reason for developing this blog was because I forget to e-mail people, which is still true. But also, it was a great way to keep you updated with what was going on here at Union. Now 5 months later, our rebuilding process is nearing completion. But that does not mean that the blog will end. Over the past 5 months, I have added new sections to the blog such as Biblical Reflections, Sports, Music, Videos, and much more. Plus, I have tried to stay on top of posting book reviews frequently, which was another of my main reasons for developing this blog. Now there are plenty of avenues from which I can write.

So I will continue to post just like always. There will be another book review coming in the near future, along with part 6 of the series that I have been working on that looks back at the verses I learned at Christian Wee Learn this summer. So there is still much to come. Thanks again for reading this blog. Have a great day!

Matt

No comments: