Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

While I'm Waiting... I'm Not Searching

So yesterday I talked up the new album by John Waller, which as you know I had not heard yet. The main reason for that is because it will not be released until April 7th. But I thought that I could find some clips from the songs that will be on the album (I can normally do that on amazon). But for some reason I was striking out on every option I could think of. It was not on amazon, not on christianbook, not on itunes, and google wasn't helping. But in the midst of searching one last time, I stumbled across what I was looking for.

If you are curious about this new album, as I have been for the past few days, you can go to reunion records website and then go to John Waller's section on that site. From there, you can find information about the new album, including short clips from each song. And from what I heard last night, this is going to be another great album! So I am no longer searching for his songs while I wait for the new album. But don't forget... April 7th.

Matt

No comments: