Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feedback

I promise that more is coming to this blog soon, including a new book review within the week. But today I just want to ask a quick question. I am curious as to who my audience is. So if you have been reading this blog, please let me know. I want to write directly to my audience, and I feel like I can focus in more if I know exactly who that is.

  • So if you do not mind, please leave a comment letting me know that you are a reader.
  • Or if you would like, you can send me an e-mail at mbrewer24@gmail.com.
  • Also, if you would prefer me to continue to e-mail you rather than reading these general updates, please let me know that as well. I know that I struggle with remembering to e-mail people, but I will try to do better.
  • And if there is anything that you would like to see in the blog, or if you have any questions, just contact me in some way.

Again, this is more of an informational post today because I just want to get to know my audience. I hope you are all having a great day.

Matt

1 comment:

Gavin Breeden said...

Matt, I'm reading your blog. I'm a blog addict....i have you on my Google Reader...

I enjoy reading your thoughts...and blogging is valuable in honing writing skills. keep it up, buddy.

gavin