Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

God in the Whirlwind - Released


So I am taking a quick break from my series on "Living in the Light" today. I have too much going on tonight to write part 2. Hopefully, I can post that tomorrow, but I will have to see how things are going. I am working on VBS stuff along with my daily duties at work, so there is a little too much going on right now. But it is all OK, because I will get this done and get through it. I am just extremely busy for the time being.


But I did want to let you know real quick that God in the Whirlwind has been released. It came out earlier this month, and I am about to start reading it. I first have to get some stuff done for VBS, but then I am going to sit down and read some more. I encourage you to buy this book and see the amazing things God did for His children that night. There are some powerful testimonies in this book, giving God all the glory for our safety. Praise God!


Matt

No comments: