Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gone Again

Kids Kamp is almost here. I will be gone tomorrow through Tuesday to Missouri. Again, please pray for the kids that will be attending this week.

Also, I was in Jackson today, and it appears as if every dorm is now bricked. I saw my dorm, which was the last one built, and it is full bricked. So it appears as if they are all bricked. Now they are working on the inside and are finishing up the columns and staircases. It should not be long now.

See ya next week,
Matt

No comments: