Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Kids Kamp on the Horizon

Well it is just a few days until I head off to Kids Kamp. Please be in prayer for the kids that will be attending this summer. Pray that God is able to do something amazing in the lives of these little kids. There are some going that do not know the Lord (I am thinking of one in particular that I work with at Christian Wee Learn). Pray that God will reveal Himself to those kids. Also pray for Tobey and myself as we deliver God's Word to these kids.

After Kids Kamp, I feel like I will finally be able to take a break. Today and tomorrow I will finish up reviewing for that. But after Kids Kamp I do not have any huge responsibilities left for the rest of the summer. I will still be working at Christian Wee Learn, and that will keep me busy enough. But despite all that I have been doing this summer, it has been fun. God has worked in amazing ways already.

As for Union, I do not know much right now. I have not been since we stopped by coming home on vacation (that was the beginning of June). I figure a lot more has been done since then. I may go down to Jackson tomorrow and check it out. But as far as I know, construction is moving right along. We have not had a lot of rain recently that would prevent them from working, so I assume that much more has been done.

Well that was a short little update. Summer is finally starting to slow down a little. I'll let you know how Kids Kamp goes.

Matt

No comments: