Deuteronomy 30:19-20

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Videos for the Kids #4

Here is another one of the videos from the summer. This time we are looking at Philippians 4:13. Tucker was another one of my amazing kids from the summer. He nailed everything! Anytime there was new information, he would jump on it immediately. I could always count on him being one of the first ones to learn the new information. But he was not just learning head knowledge, he also knew what these various verses meant.

This is Tucker quoting Philippians 4:13:

This really makes me miss the good times from the summer. I enjoyed every minute of working with these kids. We had fun with our various stories and games. I pray that they all have an amazing school year!

Matt

No comments: